"Sweet treats" pop-up mini album

 Hello crafty friends!

Here I am with my another sweet project..when I got this 'sweet treats' paper pack from dress my craft..first thing I wanted to create something with popup..using all cakes,donuts, Macarons pictures..so started working on that....

This is a 4.50"x 8.50"x 1" album. Top I have decorated as a sweet / cake or cafe shop with display window ,door n table chair set up . 






Inside I have  pop up waterfall pages..each page is got an oval popup window and is decorated with fussy cut sweet treat pictures or flowers, birds etc.on top I have used sentiments from sentiment sheet . 





Front top part first I have planned to decorate with simple happy birthday decoration..but later while fussy cutting all the sweet treats from the paper pack..I got the idea to do a shadow box with a cake shop or sweet treat shop or cafe look..as there was a picture of a shop with tables n garden n all in this paper pack ...so I thought to fussy cut and utilise that.....and final end result you have seen it..I really love the look.



Here you can see each page walk through video..

Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have liked this project as much as I have enjoyed making it...see you soon with another project till then take care,stay safe and keep crafting ❤️😊
Love & hugs
Daksha
Supplies used:
#Sweet treats paper pack from crafters corner
#white cardstock from my stash
#timhaltzs small fussy cutting scissor
#red tacky tapes.
#white glue
#gather twigs distress ink
#rainbow fine glitter from DMC
#glossy accent
#ribbons from my stash.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts