"Dream door" mini album

 Hello friends! 

Love to share with you one of my favourite project 'dream Door' mini album..when I saw this dress my craft's paper pack..and I was looking for Papers to do door project..so when I got this paper pack in my hand I started to workout ..though little disappointed as this paper pack has only two sheets with door image..so have to work with these two only...now sharing pictures and as we go further I will explain..

The size of the box is 4"x 4"..and I have done lot of fussy cuttings..I really love the look of this door .. you don't need to do much...on one door I have used tiny metal door knocker. On top of the roof I have two birds with a nest n two eggs..which I have made with air dry clay n painted with touch of black. Nest is also handmade with natural jute coir..bought from itsybitsy. On sides used micro beads also from Itsy bitsy.
Few places I have tuck green moss to give natural look to that door. Door, flowers and other outside images on the box I have made 3 dimensional using foam tapes..






 Here on front cover I have used door fussy cut image from the front cover of the paper pack...for inside more pictures and details please go through the video..I really love this cute little project of mine😊💕as lots of thought process have gone into it and on each pages n steps I got some new idea n had to use it n Change it😀



Thank you for stopping by..if you have like this project please do share your comments n love..

I am new in video editing n all so any suggestions are welcome please.

Love & hugs 

Daksha

Comments

Popular Posts