MDF decoupaged key holder

 Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing one simple MDF base decoupaged key holder using filament decoupage papers from Itsy bitsy and some stenciling work in black n gold metallic colors 

First I was planning a big frame project ,since after I n my family got covid n other health issues I don't go out to buy any stuff ..so used whatever base I had was perfect for this project...

This filament decoupage paper is so easy to use and doesn't give any wrinkles on your project.. simply love this ❤️😊 let's start with the project.





After doing  decoupage I have used one coat of varnish. used 3-4 chalk paints for the base candle area, and for stencil work I have used  black and gold metallic colors with stencil brush.

I love the simplicity of this project with little bit of highlights with black and gold. Hope you have enjoyed this project.thank you see you again with some more creativity.
Love & hugs
Daksha

Comments

Popular Posts