'violin' mixed media altered art.

Hello crafty friends!
I created this project specially for the #paintyourdream  rustic challenge March  at facebook iridiscent secrets art for the soul  ...I did manage to finish my project and join last minute...
Here is my project:




Here is few step by step pictures.. sorry couldn't take more ..as in hurry to finish for deadline 😁😛
 This is my MDF base on which first I have stuck two pattern papers from my stash..I wanted to use musical print..but it wasn't in my stash so I have used musical stencil work later..which I forgot to take pictures..
 Then did string part using green floral wire..though I have golden n silver jewellery wire but couldn't fine it so used floral green wire as I was going to color it..😊
 Here you can see complete string work
 Decorated with Prima moulds and pearls etc..did stencil on the base with music stencil and white texture paste..gave a coat of clear gesso on the base.




After that I gave a coat of white gesso on all clay work.
For Coloring used prima colors, rust paste and other few colors.. highlighted with prima opal blue gold..and prima waxes..
Finally decorated using flowers,metal emblishments,..on center focal image I have used crackle medium..to give more vintage look.
Thank you for stopping by ,see you soon with another project till then stay safe,stay home and happy crafting..
Love n hugs
Daksha.


Comments

Popular Posts