'Enjoy the little things' CAS card

Hi friends!
Sharing another card for the 'women beyour kind of beautiful' .. challenge



Here after stamping and  Coloring my image ( with distress markers and reinkers) I did  fussy cutting...and then prepared my  card base background using stencil from my stash and distress oxides..I have used bundle sage and little broken china...( Here I must add that I had to try three backgrounds..as I wanted perfect light background which doesn't overwhelm my slim image) sentiment is not from the same stamp set...I have used other stamp set...not sure but may be it's kaisercraft. Finally gave black and gold water color splash using two brushes.
I really enjoyed making this card..as doing simple card after long time 😛
Thank you
Love n hugs
Daksha.

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card Daksha... Love the sentiment so much.. Thank you so much dear for joining us in this wonderful Women's Day blog hop.. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts