Mixed media card ( triangle easel card)

Hello crafty friends
Finally I could make it..a project to participate in #painting mydream  March challenge @iridescentsecrets Artist Inspiration challenge part 1.
I am sharing my entry#1 a mixed media triangle easel card inspired by one of the projects by Jaya Raghuvanshi.


 Here that couple figure I have made using silicon mould and sakura clay.
 Here in Closeup you can see mixed media work..used clear gesso,clear crackle paste,..on that I have used distress reinkers Victorian velvet, vintage photo and aged mahagony. Finally used white gesso in few places to highlight and on flowers
 On that heart MDF frame I did heat embossing using Stampendous embossing powder white n pink . Hot air balloon chipboard is newly launched by Itsy bitsy. Flowers,pearls,etcs from my stash.



Supplies used:
#Cardstock from Itsy Bitsy
#Paper pack prima Roses
#resin mould from my stash
#Distress reinkers ( we can used spray or any watercolors)
#little birdie clear,white gesso
#prima crackle paste

Comments

Popular Posts