Beary special birthday card for a friend

Hi! Friends
Iam so excited..that finally I got my mft beary special birthday and hog heaven stamp sets..these are my first mft stamps..earlier I have used sentiment stamps but not images...so was very excited to use it..
Made this card for Wednesday sketch challenge sketch 318


For the base card stock I have used rangers watercolour paper..did stamping with versafine black ink .for masking I have used inkadinkado masking paper..
For colouring my images I have used zig real brush colors..n finally hilighted with white gel pen..gave touch of sparkle with spectrum noir clear glitter pen..
For sentiment I have used same stamp set..n used versamark n superfine white embossing powder n heat embossed
Finally emblished with enamel dots.

Supplies used:
#rangers water color paper/ black cs from stash
#mft beary special birthday stamp set
#inkadinkado masking paper
#zig real brush color pens
#rangers white embossing powder
#rangers embossing tool
#spectrum noir clear glitter pen
#Enamel dots
# uni-ball white gel pen

Challenges entering into:



Comments

  1. Such a sweet image. The design is simple but so cute. I found you via Creative Craft Cottage challenge blog. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout out, and cute stamp, very nice. Thanks for sharing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    Leanne DT/OCS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage and we hope to see you again for our next challenge soon.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts