Love,love,love

Hello! Crafty friends,
Iam so excited to use my new mft stamp sets that I have made two cards in a day...just love this stamp set.. For this card I have used my recently bought WRmemory keepers 3D embossing folder.I have used heart diecut which I have distress with distress inks n then misted with water to get that beautiful water effect. On the side of my card I have used black glitter tape..that also (my new buy from cc).I stamped the image on canson watercolour paper n used zig real brush color pens for colouring.. Then fussy cutted..for sentiment I have used black cs strip in banner style n used white embossing powder for heat embossing..finally used spectrum glitter pen n enamel dots.did matting with A2top folding card.

Supplies used:

#rangers watercolour paper(for cardbase)
#canson watercolour paper (workfor image)
#nellies heart shape dies
Distress inks- worn lipsticks,picked raspberry, fired brick
#rangers super fine white embossing powder
#enamel dots
#spectrum clear glitter pen
#glitter tape
#WRmemory keepers 3D embossing folder-basket weave
#rangers heat gun.
Challenges entering into:
#incy wincy designs challenge-love
#fabrika fantasy challenge #6 add a heart

Comments

  1. So cute, and I love that embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, thanks for sharing with Fabrika Fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! Thank you, Daksha, for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy Digis this month! Good luck with your entry! We would love to invite you to take part in our current Facebook Contest too.

    DigiClub | Facebook Group

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card...Thanks for joining Fabrika fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute
    thanks for joining incy wincy
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that basket weave embossing folder! It makes such a great background for this sweet little pig!

    Thank you for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy for our Add a Heart challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts