For color challenge-february



Hello! Crafty friends
Today's my card got  mixed media background..I have used texture paste n stencil for my BG...flowers from Altenew spring daisy stamp set ,sentiment also from same set ,but I had to cut the stamp to fit in that area..used filler leaves with glossy accent n rock candy
For colouring flowers n leaves I have used zig real brush colors
For arranging my flowers I have used round diecut n then flowers n leaves stucked using foam tape n glue..
Finally did matting with grey side fold card..
Thank you for stopping by..
Love n hugs
Daksha
Challenges entering into:
#rubber dance stamp color challenge -February

Comments

  1. Very pretty! Love how you've used our colours for the challenge, and your flowers are so beautifully coloured in! Thank you for joining our challenge at Rubber Dance ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daksha, this is stunning. Your texture background is perfect and striking. Your flowers are beautiful and beautifully coloured and the whole design is so well balanced. Love this. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!!! Thank you for playing along in the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts