Gift box with a tea light holder

Hello crafty friends!
Today I am sharing my another gift box with a tea light holder.. this is a beautiful box where you can give either chocolates or any other gift in the box and it can be used as tea light holder also...
This post is one of my promotion post for itsy bitsy store..this background die, stamp set used  are from itsybitsycraftstore in India..
My this box measurement are totally my own creations as I love to create my 3D projects in my own measurements and style... I always feel and believe that a box with a purpose is always much useful than just a plain box..
I have received many comments to teach or share measurements for this projects believe me give me sometime and will definitely share the tutorial.




 Supplies used: 

• silver mirror cardstock

• ivory cardstock

• Background die and stamp from itsybitsycraftstore India.

•leafy accents die from heartfelt creations

• handmade flowers, glitter pollens and fillers from my Stash.

Thank you

Love and hugs

Daksha

Comments

Popular Posts