"Precious Baby Girl" mini album in a Box.

 Hello friends!

Hope you all are doing good and enjoying December weather n pre Christmas atmosphere....Iam still having few post covid side effects..and trying to recover from that...but enjoying my crafting.. specially paper craft .

Today Iam sharing a beautiful baby girl mini album in a box...I must add I really enjoy baby projects and specially baby girl my most favourite.😀 .

For this project I have used Little Birdie " Little Miracle" baby girl paper pack from Itsy bitsy India. Thank you itsybitsy team and Rashmi Harish for sending me these beautiful papers and other stuff. 

Here is my project pictures and walkthrough video:







Supplies used:
Round Circle box from Itsy bitsy India
Little Miracle baby girl paper pack from Itsy bitsy
Circle die from my stash ( spellbinders, and Gina K)
Silicone glue from Itsy bitsy
Handmade flowers from itsy bitsy 
Emblishments, resin charms and pearl danglers from Crafters corner.
Glitter dust from Dress my craft- Crafters corner.
Distress ink picked rasberry to distress the edges.
Pink organza ribbon from my stash
Star wooden emblishment from Itsy bitsy.
Sentiment buttons from my stash
Thank you
Love & Hugs
Daksha



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts