" Love you to moon and back" mini album

 Hello friends!

Recently I came across a new Indian craft store brand ' the color Door' and I really love the paper packs and crochet items..so I ordered for myself and came to know about there  contest..here is the details..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/359417001879863/permalink/393245568497006/

When I got my combo kit in my hands and checked the lovely papers n crochet items, immediately I thought of a baby album n second project a matching card to go with that...

So here is my two projects:

First is a display drawer box with LED lights mini album 


Second project is a double Z gatefold pop up card


Both projects together...


LED lights you can see in display box and in round crochet we can fit baby's picture..
For better n clear idea check video walkthrough..

More detail pictures..




For this project I have used the color door combo kit


Here is walkthrough videos for more details:




Thank you so much for stopping by..hope you have liked my project as much as I enjoyed making it..do share your comments....

Love & hugs

Daksha




Comments

Popular Posts