Masculine card

Hello friends!
I made a card using all my new supplies..
I pre ordered penny black stamp -perspective , Penny Black die -glasses..and ordered ground espresso distress ink....a nd the day I got my parcel I couldn't stop myself to try immediately..so I made this card in jiffy...but wanted to try.🙂


First I  diecut the glasses die cuts in black n gold cardstock...then I stuck 3 pieces of black  diecuts on top of each using glue pen
Then took 1 golden glasses diecut, cut the bottom part of glass diecut n used only frame top part of gold diecut and stuck on the black glasses die cuts...to give golden frame look...and my glasses ready in black n gold colour.
To make my card..I took pattern paper from my stash..it's 4"*5.25" . In middle I did stenciling using ground expresso distress ink..and MFT stencil.
Then possition my glasses diecut n stamp the sentiment from Penny Black stamp perspective..using MISTI..I have used black archival ink n clear embossing powder and did heat embossing on stamped sentiment..to give that shiny look on my sentiment.
Then glued the glasses in its place using glue pen.
Finally used  black Nova crystal drops.
Layered with gold CS and black folded card..and my card is ready.
Thank you for stopping by
Love and hugs
Daksha

Supplies used:



Comments

Popular Posts