Vintage shabby chic- photo folio album-DT Daksha

Hi! friends,
Hope you are enjoying the works of all Nakshathra designz DT's...and getting inspiration from their works...for todays post I have made Vintage shabby chic photo folio album...these pattern papers are so pretty...for this theme. Loved Dazzling queen photos from these pattern papers ....and thats enough to inspire you....

 Pictorial tour of  photo folio album:













Size of my album is 8'' *8" and it got lots of folds and pocket tags...For three main folds ( front-middle-back) I have used chipboards as I wanted my folio album strong ( we can use heavier gsm cardstock also)..For inside flip and folds I have used 300 gsm cardstock.
To decorate the front of my album I have used one of the vintage lady image from 'Dazzling queen' pattern papers... and to frame it I have used white gesso mdf frame ,on which I have use glossy accent and  sprinkled cosmic shimmers glitter jewels. Used laces,pearls,mulberry flowers,metal charms, sentiment tiles,prima butterflies and few stamped sentiments . For mdf sentiment I have used  gold UTEE embossing powder with versamark and heat embossed. Used metal handle for the opening of  folio album. Inside I have used magnets for flips n folds.
Here's the video of it:
Thats all for today...will be back with more new designs n pattern papers..hope you all like my effort..waiting for your comments.
Thank you
Love n Hugs
Daksha

 Papers used : 'Dazzling Queen' of Nakshathra Designz

Available at : www.craftsneed.com



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts