Tea bag dispenser tutorial + tea pot shaped easel card : DT Daksha

Hello! Friends,
For today's post I have made a tea bag dispenser and a tea pot shaped easel  card which is totally hand shaped and hand cut..I have not used any die for that card. I have made a template for tea pot and then a scallop circle easel card. For layering my project I have used Nakshathra designz pattern paper 'In love'.







Tea bag dispenser tutorial:


To create base:
Take a CS 6"*12"
Score on 6" short side score at 1"
Score on 12" long side at 3-1/16,5-3/4,8-13/16, 11-1/2"
Using a paper trimmer with a scoring blade,score 3/4" above the 1" score line in the second segment only (see photo).cut out the 1-3/4×2-3/4 piece from the bottom of the second segment and 1/2×1" last corner piece.cut between the remaining 1" flap.

To create the top-
Score -4-1/4 ×4-5/8piece of CS at 3/4" on all sides. Cut and taper the corners as shown.
Cover the base and top with pattern paper and for the base chipboard size is 3" ×3-3/8". I have covered the base chipboard with PP and used washi tapes on all sides to cover the edges.
Finally decorated the top with PP, distress it with vintage photo ink,used metal button,resin cameo,mulberry flowers, pearl lace, stamped sentiment.. (On which I have used glossy accent and glitter rock candy).
For the base I have used PP , embellished with tea-cup sticker,laces..etc
Hope all the details are clear..if you have any doubts or query..please send me message or write in comments..I will surely reply .
Thank you for stopping by...its bye for now, will be back with another Nakshathra designs post next week..till then goodbye.. Take care and stay blessed.
Love n hugs
Daksha

Papers used : Nakshathra designz pattern paper 6'' *  6"..'In love'...Available at

# http://www.craftsneed.com/in-love-nakshtra-desigz-12-x-12


Comments

Popular Posts