Decorated chocolate box.......

Hello! friends.....its been long time,Finally my computer is working.....and its gr8 to be back on blog...












 This  chocolate box I have decorated in month of Feb ....but sorry to be late in posting..I have covered this chocolate box with canvas and then used TCW templates (Mini Harlequin and flutterby) with distress ink on canvas .At bottom I have used 5" cream colour lace from  my stash.On that I have used beige colour floral lace ,which I have distressed with  Rangers ink.For meniquien I have used Timholtz Sewing Room die,then decorated with black fancy lace and for necklace I have used liquid pearl.
   I have used paper clip to hold the tag...where u can put some personal notes.For the tag I have used K&Company's watercolour bouquet.
    Flowers I have made using Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossom Pre CUT DIE....then coloured with distress Ink.In center I have used half pearl.
    ADORE I have stamped from Fiskers LOVE QUOTES.Leaves from spellbinder's die and green spirals from floral wire .
    I hope you will like my new attempt....waiting for your comments.....So please do leave that....
LOVE
DAKSHA

Comments

Popular Posts