'Hugs&kisses' chocolate box pop-up card

Hello crafty friends!
Today's post is a promotional post for Itsy Bitsy Craftstore...
Recently they have launched these beautiful valentine's day special Paper packs...and other related products..and I am so lucky to receive them...so here I am sharing my first project using  "Sweet Romance" paper pack. I have 2  project to share


Project #1 using 'Sweet Romance' paper pack
Love theme chocolate box with a pop-up card .





Walkthrough video here:




Supplies used:

• Sweet Romance paper pack

these papers comes in 12"x12" ..12 sheets of 250 gsm printed Acid free cardstock.

• cycle chippies from the itsy bitsy store
• handmade flowers from the itsy bitsy
 store
• element stickers also from the itsy bitsy store.
Rest stones, foam dots , ribbon from my Stash.
Thank you for stopping by
Love &hugs
Daksha

*** Project#2 in my next post..plz do visit and check.

Comments

Popular Posts