Book box mini album


Hello crafty friends!
Today I am sharing my favourite shabby chic vintage Book box with a book style mini album to go inside
Here I have used Prima papers, my favourite dies collection and sentiment stamps
This book box is totally handcrafted from chipboard. There is a pullout drawer and to go inside I have made book style mini album...
This album can be used for wedding gift, Anniversary gift .each pages designed so beautifully with small ephemeras ,small photo frames, sentiments and mini handmade flowers, rhinestone, pearls, charms etc... I just love to create in this style...😊💕









Walk through video



 Hope you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed creating it.. and thank you for stopping by.. please do leave your comment. 

Love and hugs
Daksha

Comments

Popular Posts