Wedding envelopes

Hello crafty friends!
Again I am here with my favourite soft pastel shades of money envelopes... believe me it looks better in real than in photos😀 ..

I have used pearl cardstock for my envelope base ,On that I have done stenciling with Distress oxide inks .., used iris paper and gold mirror cardstock diecuts and fussy cut flowers from a flower element sheet..of different designs. I have kept the look very simple but elegant.
All sold***but can be custom made.
Thank you ❤️😊






















 Supplies used:

•Dies used are from Dress my craft.

•DCAM dies, flowers and sentiment element sheets also from DCAM 

•Foam dots

•Iris and golden mirror cardstock from my Stash

•Distress oxide inks.

•Pearl cardstock for envelopes.

•stencil used are few from icraft, few from itsybitsycraftstore.

Comments

Popular Posts