Decoupage Purse with glitter fabric paints:

Hello crafty friends!
As you all know this month itsybitsy blog challenge is on newly launched glitter fabric paints...and we all DT s are trying to inspire you with our creativity..so here I am with my project using glitter fabric paints..
I have done a decoupage Purse using glitter fabric paints and stencil....and believe me it's looking so pretty and ready to flaunt😊💕



I have used little Birdie decoupage glue, tissue from the store and done decoupage on a faux leather purse... purposely I have selected light design so that I can add glitter background... tissue I have selected is very vintage style with butterflies and script..and plain background..so after sticking the tissue..tried to clear all wrinkles n gave a blow drying..then gave one coats of decoupage glue ..drying inbetween each coats. 




Once all dried I have used light pink color fabric glitter color on my clear area as that is very light and giving nice glitter effect to the purse. Then using stencil and yellow and blue glitter fabric paints I did stenciling in few places ..taking care not to cover any butterfly and script area..as I wanted that clear....once I was happy with stencil work  on both sides,then let it dry naturally. Next day  using sand paper did very light sanding..so that any rough glitter unevenness goes.. finally using script stamp and Black archival ink..did the stamping here n there..to merge the background.used honeycomb stamp also...and at the end gave one more very thin coat of decoupage glue.

Supplies used:


https://itsybitsy.in/collections/all/products/glitter-fabric-paint-lemon-glint-50ml-1pc








Comments

Popular Posts