Cute little suitcase box with one sheet mini album

Hello friends
Hope you all are doing fine..I know I'm posting after a short gap but was busy with some family time...but meanwhile whenever I used to get time I was doing some crafting ... whatever little time ☺️♥️
So today Iam sharing few mini suitcases and to go inside I have made one sheet mini album in purse style...so here we go...







Supplies use
#White n Kraft cardstock from Itsy bitsy
#patter papers from Aqua medley paper pack
# other papers from my stash 
# travel stamp from itsybitsy
#charms ,metal emblishments,chain etc I have used from my stash.
# flowers from Itsy bitsy.
# vintage photo distress ink for distressing
Thank you for stopping by..as I got lot of messages to share tutorial..will do it in few days n will share
Love n hugs
Daksha


Comments

Popular Posts