Envelopes with little birdie 3d pearl drops

Hello crafty friends!
My today's post is with little birdie 3d pearl drops..this month we at Itsy bitsy blog we have challenge going on using  little birdie 3d Pearl drops..so please do check and try to participate. And for inspirations you can visit Itsy bitsy blog as our DTs have done amazing projects using that...and here is my take on  3d liquid pearls...🙂after much thought I tried to do something which I haven't done from long time...as I love to make cards n envelopes..so decided to do that😁..so here it is..and not one or two or three but I have made 8 envelopes..(as you all know me by now😋😛)

my envelopes are totally handmade from scratch..and size is according to our new ₹ 500/-  or  ₹2000/- size.
#1-Here in this envelope I have taken iris cardstock base and did stenciling and than I have used 3d pearl drops to make my background.. believe me it looks so pretty in real than in photograph.
Then I have decorated using little birdie chipboard 'blessed' and one stamped n colored baby image with scalloped circle die cuts... finally done matting on black CS and light blue handmade envelope base...here we can add more glitter n all but I wanted to keep my main focus on 3d pearl drops so I kept it plain..so that my background is more visible 🙂❤️


 #2- for this envelope first on iris cs I did light pencil horizontal lines at 1/4" distance at bottom to middle part..again that depends on your choice n variation. Then using pearl drops I did  pattern..again that also depends ,you can do different patterns..then using stamped n colored flower images I have decorated..used white pearl drops in few places like enamel dots. Used one stamped sentiment. Finally did layering with stripe pattern paper n blue handmade envelope base. Oh yes here in flower centre pollen part is highlighted with black pearl drops.
 #3-for this envelope I did stenciling with distress oxides and highlighted few places using different colour pearl drops. Here I have used fussy cut image from little birdie pattern paper n  circle die cut distress and used. Sentiment is little birdie chipboard which edges are distress with black distress oxide.

#4- it's more or less similar only different stencil used n different pearl drop pattern.then used Little birdie sentiment chipboard and decorated with stamped,colored n fussy cut images and black diecut frame.



#5- for this first I have done light stencil background and used one butterfly fussy cut image n used black pearl drop as rhionstones..used few white pearls also n stamp sentiment directly on cs base. Did layering with black CS and cream colour handmade envelope
#6- this is another good way to use 3d pearl drops..here first on iris cardstock I stamped images with black versafine ink..then centre part filled with pearl drops..I have used red n green . Gave horizontal scoring line till 1/2" from bottom and used sentiment.
#7-in this envelope I tried glitter on 3d pearl drops and believe me the effect is so amazing..all swirl parts in glitter dots♥️ I have matching butterfly die..so I have used butterfly diecut with vellum base.and one stamped sentiment ..same layering and base handmade envelope..and my envelope is ready.
#8- here I did top n bottom masking with masking paper and did distressing..and spritzing with water..to get that nice water droplet effect. Then after removing masking paper did stamping...you can select any flower,stem or leaf design which you can highlight it with 3 d pearl drop...so that's another way to use pearl drop.

Hope I have inspired you all with this post.. please do try n if you have any queries put it in comment box I will definitely reply... And do participate at our this month challenge..thank you for stopping by
Love n hugs
Daksha
SUPPLIES USED:












Comments

Popular Posts