Reverse glass decoupage plates

Hello crafty friends!
Iam sharing my new love reverse glass decoupage work...I am enjoying this art...going to share few more pieces in my next post..
First project:

Here I have used Durelax 11"glass plate..first I have washed with water n again clean with alcohol..
Then I selected a design from rice paper..which I have glued to glass from reverse with the help of modge podge..taking care that are no air bubbles..
Then did Coloring using sea sponge from back with black,gold and turquoise green acrylic paints..
Then gave a top coat of white chalk color on total plate..even on the decoupage area also...drying with hair dryer
Finally gave a top coat of Varnish..to seal my all layers.

My 2 nd project:


When I saw this picture , I wanted to try for reverse decoupage..and got this Xerox..as sticking part is same ,but since it's a Xerox paper we have to take extra care in gluing n sticking...or will get air bubbles or glue marks which you can see on front..
Then did Coloring same way only here I have used blue,red and gold acrylic paints..
Did a coat of white chalk color and finally top coat of Varnish..๐Ÿ™‚
Hope you like this..see you soon with more work on this๐Ÿ˜Š❤️
Love n hugs
Daksha

Comments

Popular Posts