Accordion box card

Hello crafty friends!
Today Iam sharing a new card on DCAM blog..using November release chiplets,and ready to colour flower sheets...this I have used fot the first time and I am really very happy..as  for Coloring images I always prefer iris papar or canson watercolor paper..but this ready to colour images are so good to colour.. thank you Mansi for  introducing these.
I have made an Accordion box card and it measures 41/2"x41/2" x 1". This card is a wonderful gift which you can make it smaller or bigger in size and can fit photos or message/ sentiments n can stand and display beautifully. Back side I have kept plain but if you want can decorate and add more photos or sentiments.











Supplies used:



Thank you for stopping by..will see you soon with another inspiration post till then bye, take care n stay blessed.
Love n hugs


Comments

Popular Posts