Gift box with note cards -DCAM

ThisHello friends! time I have made something which I have done for the first time..and I love this project . I have made set of 12 note cards and a gift box to go with that...idea was to make gift box..with mixed sentiment cards or note cards...which anyone can use whole year...
I have made note cards for- birthday,thank you,just for you,best wishes, happy anniversary..etc and the size of these note cards is 3"*3" so I have made matching envelopes  for these note cards using envelope punch board. I totally love this idea and project..going to try more in future for gifting or selling purpose 🙂 and one more best thing about this project is that I have used all left out scape pieces of stenciling I did from my previous projects.
This post was going too big ,so I divided into two post..so in this post Iam going to share 6 note cards and in my next post I will post next 6 cards and tutorial for the gift box...



Each card size is 3"X 3"....for top layer I have used iris CS in 2.75"x2.75" and did layering with stenciling design CS...(which were my scrape pieces from my previous projects..where I did lot of stenciling backgrounds).so used all my leftover scrap pieces of stenciling...even black cardstock , iris CS pieces all  I have used from my stash...used stamped sentiment,or sticker sentiments.. whatever I had in my stash ready😊 . finally decorated using black nova drops or glass clear droplets and ice candy glitter from DCAM.
That's all for today see you  with my next  post... Where I will post next 6 set of note cards and gift box tutorial..
Love n hugs
Daksha
Supplies used:







http://diecutsandmore.com/product/hydrangea-flowers/


http://diecutsandmore.com/product/3d-flip-over-dual-cube-builder-stencil/

http://diecutsandmore.com/product/ice-candy-glitter/

Comments

Popular Posts