Coin box with slider card in baby boy and girl theme with DCAM

Hello crafty friends!
Today I am here again with another baby theme project..( I just love this DCAM bundle of joy critter sheets..hehe). I have made coin gift box with slider card on top...in baby boy n girl theme.
Intially I made slider box only...but then later I thought to include slider card on top..as was planning to make one from long time..🙂 . Complete size of my box is 4"x 4"..and to make slider card on that , had to work on it.
Here are the picture details..






                           






Supplies used:







# DCAM foam

# Distress oxides,
Metallic paper pink , blue and cream texture cardstock from my stash.
Pearls from my stash

Thank you for stopping by
Love and hugs
Daksha

Challenges entering into:



Blog Challenge-August-2018: “Anything Goes-Floral”


HLS August Anything Goes with Dies Challenge



Comments

  1. Beautiful addition of silver flowers...💖💖💖 thank you for sharing your creative project to our ongoing august blog challenge- Anything Goes-Floral

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts