Shadow book box with mini according album

Hello friends!
Today it's my turn to give inspirational post using Papericious shadow box ,Love Actually design papers and MDF mini shaker chipboards..so here is my project...

I have used two shadow boxes and joined together with a hinge n a lock to make a book shadow box.. details you can see in pictures below..
First I painted both shadow box inside outside with Papericious black chalk paint..only edges or sides..

Used red n black Papericious chalk paints on MDF heart n on MDF cute couple..



Then applied pattern papers on all outside and insides..and on top and bottom part of the book shadow box...leaving 1/8 inch on all sides .
After applying design papers I joined two shadow boxes with a hinge and used a vintage style lock for closing mechanism..






Inside on one side I did a scene and for other side I made an accordion fold album.. without album we can use as photo frame also..both ways we can use it..
In left side shadow box that cute little hearts slides..
In right side according album top page is decorated using design paper , sticker cutouts from the same paper pack and mini shaker chipboard in heart shape.. inside I have used red shaker beads


For the top ..on pattern paper I have used teared corrugated packaging paper and pattern paper ..edges distressed with vintage photo distress ink......on few places I have used Papericious modelling paste with stencil..."Love" word I colored with Papericious white chalk paint n highlighted with glossy accent and  crystal clear glitter..used Papericious lace below journaling sticker ..used few roses with buds fussy cut from same paper..and Finally decorated with mulberry flowers,metal emblishments,pearls,and resin charm.lastly I have used prima vintage wax in few places to get that vintagy gold shine and on flowers I have used gesso.
I must tell thedr design papers' love actually' are so pretty that you will love to use it in your love themef projects.. thank you ...hope you have enjoyed my project..
Love n hugs
Daksha
SUPPLIES USED:

















 




Comments

Popular Posts