Winter memories layout - Papericious

Hello friends! did you check our Papericious new release..it's awesome. We have two designer paper pack- winter Rimes & monochrome,new designs in decoupage papers, more chalk paints Colors n beautiful design in 3-D chipboards in Christmas theme..
Here is my project using Papericious new release designer paper..I have done Winter theme layout..using winter Rimes papers.



# In my winter memories layout..I did three layers of designer papers and distress the edges with distress tool...used ek success punch boarder on two sides
# Then on top corners of my layout.. I have used Tim holtz stripes stencil and wandy Vecchi's embossing paste..on that I sprinkled Papericious frosting power and did heat embossing.
#then used Papericious lace in the middle..and on that using hot glue gun.. I have stuck 4"*6" diecut for photo..which I have highlighted using frosting powder
# I have colored Papericious 3D lamp post chipboard in black paint and than highlighted with Papericious frosting powder to give snow effect.stuck yellow paper at the back of the lamp area to give light effect.
#three birds and pines I have fussy cut from Winter Rimes designer papers..and arranged in 3D look with foam dots..on my layout... background few pines n berries I have highlighted with glossy accent. All three birds highlighted with black micro beads n glossy accent.
# winter memories..each letters I  have stamped using bobunny alphabet stamp ..on iris paper...which I have distress using faded jeans distress oxides .did water spritzs..on that to give snowfall look...
#finally decorated using MDF snowflakes, sentiments tiles,and Tim holtz sentiment sticker.
Hope you have liked my project..as I don't do layout that much..plz feel free to give your suggestions.
Thank you for stopping by..see you there in my next post..till then bye n take care.
Love n hugs


Daksha

Comments

Popular Posts