MDF name plate - DT Daksha

Hello! Friends,
This month Nakshathra Designz  have come up with beautiful burlap ribbons in variety of colors in plain and with white lace.

Today's my project  is  using this burlap ribbon... I have made a name plate on MDF base...where I have used the Burlap ribbon.







* first I have applied modge podge n stick the pattrn paper ...leaving 1/8 th inch from all side n corner rounded using corner rounding punch.
* then I have applied hot glue n stick the burlap ribbon in required place.
* For name Alpha I have used DCAM alpha die...on which I have used glossy accent.
*In two  corners I have used stencil and embossing paste and sprinkled some glitter ..then heat embossed
* For flowers I have used Itsy Bitsy handmade flowers from my stash.
* that tiny cute butterflies from RRB papers... which I have distressed and used glossy accent and glitter.
* finally decorated using metal charm, rhinestone lace etc... from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by...see you next week with my new project with burlap lace
Love n Hugs
DAKSHA
All Nakshathra Designz stuff available at
www.craftsneed.com
www.zibica.com





Comments

  1. Amazing Blog! The way you explain is very easy to understand. Thank You
    Read our blog for: Nameplate for home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your post. It is well written. I am appreciating your effort. You can also check our blog : nameplate for home

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page contains the necessary information. This contant is related of my site so if you feel free you can visit my siteکابینت ام دی اف Consulting and execution of all types of Turkish MDF cabinets with competitive prices and the best quality. Free consultation 02177897768

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts