Accordion shadow box album - DT Daksha

Hello! crafty friends,
For today's DT inspiration post I have made Accordion shadow box album . I have used this month's new release patter paper 'its travel time ' of Nakshathra Designz. The size of album is 6''x 6'' and the size of  shadow box is 5 1/4'' x 5 1/4''. There are 12 inserted pages which doubles up to 24 pages with front n back.
This paper pack designs are so pretty so  highlight that I have kept my album with minimal decoration only used few metal emblishments and sentiments.
Hope you are enjoying all DT's inspirational work at our Nakshathra designz blog ..for any quires or details  you can post comment here or can ask me personally .
thank you for today ...will be back  next week with another DT inspiration post ..Till then bye and take care .
love n hugs
Daksha.

Papers used: Nakshathra designs 'its travel time'
All Nakshathra designs products available at..www.craftsneed.com.


 


Comments

Popular Posts