All my new stuff -cards

Hello!crafty friends
Today I have made two cards using all my new stuff which I bought recently...double stitched square die,cloud die,stamps..etc( from die cuts & more)..images I stamped on canson water color paper n coloured with zig colours brush pens & gansi tambi water colors then fussy cut them.
Here are two of my cards

In this card I have used double stitched cloud die n then distress with tumble glass and broken China distress ink.. Used two layers of cloud .used foam tape to give dimensions. For background base cardstock I have used Tim haltz ray stencil ..colors used antique linen,fossilized amber,rusty hinge,..for sentiment I have used simon says you..sentiment stamp..using versafine black ink..heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Finally layered on white folded card and emblished with white enamel dots.



For this card I have used double stitched square die for my shaker element.. Inside of my shaker I have stamped hero art stamp sky scraper n used sentiment..image n sentiment from stambingbella stamp set. To highlight the images I have used spectrum noir clear glitter pen. For colouring my images I have used gansi tambi water colors..after finishing all..the card is layered with peach-Orange card stock n then layered on white folded card.

Supplies used:
#canson water color paper
#iris paper
#zig water colors
#gansi tambi water colors
#distress inks
#dcam dies
Stampingbella stamp
#hero art stamp
#the greeting farm stamp
#tim haltz stencil-rays
#versafine black ink
#clear embossing powder
#rangers heat gun
#spectrum noir clear glitter pen
Foam sheets from - die cuts n more
Sequins from crafter's corner

Comments

Popular Posts