#50th anniversary Double easel card

Hi friends!
This is a double easel card with golden anniversary theme...this card I made on request of my friend, for her parents 50 th wedding anniversary.
As the theme suggests ....so I have used ivory,golden n black card stock to highlight my card. size of the card is slightly bigger than the standard size...its 6" ×12" when its closed.
I had few hours to finish this card so I have used diecuts which I had precut in my stash...to decorate my card I have used golden yellow n light yellow mulberry roses...metal emblishments... Beads...n pearl etc.To highlight my stamped sentiments I have used glitter dust spun suger with art glue pen...hope you all like it ,waiting for your comments.
Love
Daksha



                                                                     right side view
                                                              left side view
                                                                   top view

Supplies used:

#Cardstock from my stash
#Dies -cheery lynne die wedding wows
           -tattered lace dies/ flowers-lacy daisy
           -beaded oval spellbinders die
#Boarder punches-Martha Stuart boarder punches
# stamps-JustRite stamp
               -fiskers make a wish quotestamp
#mulberry flowers/emblishments/beads/pearl stickers all from my stash 

Comments

Popular Posts