Shadow box card:

Hi! friends,
I have made shadow box card .For this card I did  lots of stamping,colouring and  fussy cuttig.I have used Penny Black , Justrite stamp and sentiment from Whimsy sentiment stamp.




On Edges I have used Martha boarder n corner punch.On four corners I have used spellbinders corner diecuts.

B



This Penny Black stamp is my favourite...and here I have highlighted cupcake with glossy accents and Tim haltz glitters.


Challenges entering into:

# 1- Crafters corners Challenge #17 Stamp.Color.Cut





Comments

  1. WOW Love the way you colored the little girl and Especially liked the shimmering cup cake
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mesmerised with this cheerful card...
    Too gud ...
    Thank you so much for linking your card at the Crafter's Corner Challenge no#17 - Stamp, Color, Cut...Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts