Whimsy Wee Stamp love....

Hello! Friends Good morning....Today its my turn to inspire you on our this month's challenge... # 5..'' Whimsy Wee Stamp love'' in 6'' *6''card....
I have made simple 6''*6'' card using 3 layers of cardstock , loads of dies  ,stamps and one of my favorite wee stamp....(Mr & Mrs Teddy bear)
I have used  Steddlers colour pencils to colour my wee stamp image....(as I was teaching my students basic image painting with colour pencils)...so I have used that image.Here I have used My favourite Whimsy Shapeology die-Double scallop square Doily Die.
Hope you all like my card....please don't forget to participate for this months challenge...
LOVE
DAKSHA

SUPPLIES USED:
* Card stock-from my stash
* Whimsy stamps-Mr & Mrs Teddy bear /Every day Circle Postmarks
* JustRite clear stamp -Ever After Antique lable One
* Dies-Whimsy Double scalloped square doily die
          -JustRite corner dies
          -Die Version Die-corner concepts-I love You.
          -Cherry lynne's die
* glossy accents/flowers / glitter dust / pearl stickers /metal leaf charm all from my stash

Comments

  1. What a cutie image and love how you added the heart ornament-- makes it all the more sweeter
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful stamp and u have adorned it wit equally beautiful flowers!!!

    Regards,
    Bijal
    Pygmy Arts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts