LOVE IS IN THE AIR
25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY CARD:
Hello! Friends,
This months February......started with orders for valentine's day cards and two 25th wedding anniversary card ,which I am sharing with you all.
I tried triple easel card......and size I have made is 5'' * 12''.





supplies used:

Card stock- black,white and mirror finish card stock....locally
Dies-scallop oval dies from spellbinders
         Heart dies from Nellie's multi frames MFD-022
         dress from cherry lynne dies
punch- garden trallies MS punch
Stamps-fiskers sentiment stamps and wedding day by Inkadinkado,butterfly from JustRite stamp.
pearl stickers and mulberry flowers from my stash....

Challenges entering into:




Comments

  1. What a beauty...the central panel is Especially stunning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dr sonia...yes my favourite too....

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card ! I loved the side panels more..the outfits are so beautifully done !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts