Rocker cards

 Hello crafty friends!

Love to share two cute little rocker cards using newly launched Little Birdie ' 'Mommy's Little Boy' elements sheets and newly released 'Little Miracle' baby boy paper pack..

Thank you itsybitsy for sending me this..and I must say the quality of paper pack and element sheets are too good..its 250 gsm and elements stickers got a cutting outlines so it's very easy for anyone to follow cutting lines..n do fussy cuttings..

Here are my two Rocker cards..


Step by step procedure:


Take a circle diecut as per your choice of color here since I have taken light blue ,light green n white as I have made a baby card.. you can select paper colors as per your project...here I have used a circle  die for my rocker card..and two or three small sizes for layerings..in one card I have made a shaker layer and second card  is plain without any shaker element..that also looks very cute. For inner layers I have used circle designed die from itsybitsy.

Step #1- first took a bigger circle diecut  ( if you don't have die and die cutting machine then you can use compass for doing Circles or can also use different sizes of circle plates n do different layers of circles for rocker card..

Step#2- now whatever size of circle you have taken score it or fold it in middle or half..see in picture..then layer it with smaller layer of circle.


Step#3- here in one card I have made a shaker in middle..so for that I have cut a window frame circle diecut n layer it with ohp sheet..and then layerd with thin sticky foam sheet .see in below picture





Step#4 - now using matching sequences and white craft mini pellets and in middle using one element sticker created a  shaker circle



Step#5- then stuck that shaker circle on top of another bigger circle die cut....and finally stuck that circle on previously prepared half / semi circle ...and further decorated with element stickers.. pearls etc.

Now you can creat any card or projects in jiffy as we don't need to color images or any thing..just by using these sticker elements we can decorate our cards,tags,boxes, mini albums etc.


Here you can see I have decorated my cards with cute images from element sheets ,pearls.... similarly I have created an another card but without any shaker element..just using different layers of circle diecuts....



Supplies used:

#Cardstock and pearls from my stash

# Mummy's little boy element sheets



# little miracle baby boy paper pack



#mini white craft pallets


# silicon glue


# OHP sheet from my stash.

#few matching sequences from my stash.




Comments

Popular Posts