Mixed media tissue box with transfer me sheets

 Hello friends!

Sharing beautiful mixed media tissue box with transfer me sheets from Dress my craft.. thank you Shalini Mittal of Crafters Corner ...for sending me these lovely products.... believe me transfer me sheets are so addictive that you don't feel like to stop... just feel like transferring every possible object at homešŸ˜‚

Here is my project..




Step by step instructions:
#1- first I applied heavy body gesso and two coats of  Grey color mixing Cadence black n white paints..from crafters corner.
#2- then I did 3/4" boarder with 3/4" masking tape all around and in middle part did sponging effect with sea foam..using light gray and white colors..on all sides and top.
#3- once everything dried applied Dress my craft's Gold Damask transfer me sheet..in middle part of top and all four sides..using water and sponge.
#4- then gave a coat of Cadence acrylic varnish from the store.
#5- then let it dry for a day...next I removed all masking tapes from edges..from all sides and top...then masked the transfer sheet areas with masking tapes..
#6- once everything masked properly,did stenciling using Prima graphite paste...on all edges of top and four sides..these process need patience and time as we have to wait or give little drying time for texture paste on each sides...
#7- now once again when texture paste dried applied Cadence blue color and highlighted with dry bushing copper metallic color..gave little bit highlight with white gesso also.
Finally removed all masking tapes and a beautiful surprise..šŸ˜Š❤️




Sorry next stencil process pictures I forgot to takešŸ˜ŒšŸ¤­

Supplies used:
MDF tissue box from Crafters Corner
Transfer me sheets from Crafters Corner
Prima white Gesso, Graphite paste, Cadence colors all from Crafter's corner.
Prima Metallic paint from CC.
Masking tape from my stash.
























Comments

Popular Posts