Envelopes and tags using Little Birdie Alcohol Markers

Envelopes and tags using Little Birdie Alcohol Markers :
Hello everyone! DT Daksha here and my today's post is on Little Birdie Alcohol Markers. This month Itsy bitsy has introduced new dual tips alcohol markers and are  highly versatile so they can be used in many ways....here is my DT kit with yupo papers... and with that I tried create few projects.


# Alcohol markers blends beautifully and dry consistently,can be used to create a variety of artwork.
# they dry quickly and color is permanent.
#work on a variety of papers.
# Best used with high quality cardstock.
# produces smooth,bold colors that are easy to blend.


Note:For more techniques with alcohol markers you can check my previous post.. where I have many techniques in detail..so not covering same and trying some other technique..... Click here

 Envelopes using Alcohol markers on foil:


Tags using Alcohol markers and stencil,
smooching technique and stippling technique...


Step by step instructions for alcohol markers on foil...(tags I have done as I had lot of inks on my felt which I have used on yupo papers with some more alcohol solution..and later used that for making tags.)..
Step-1: first I took a cardstock in envelope size and covered with aluminium foil tape..if you don't have tape than you can use kitchen foil also.. keep shine part on top..and cover the base of CS with foil.

 Step-2: then using embossing folder run through dream cut machine..so you will get nice embossing effect on foil...
 Step-3: now scribble few choices of alcohol markers on embossed foil surface .( See pic)
 Step-4: now taking alcohol solution on a felt dauber spread the alcohol ink..and cover the whole envelope surface....
 Here you can see so bright, beautiful and shiny base...here if you want to see more of silver you can rub with a rag and remove extra colors from raise parts..so you can see nice colors with silver foil on raise parts.
 Then using same felt which was full of alcohol ink ..and my craft mat was also got covered with alcohol inks from previous technique..so I dropped few drop off alcohol solution and using yupo paper did smooching technique..so this way I have utilized whatever colours on my matt...got such beautiful base...
 Step-5: I made three foil base for envelopes and did Coloring with alcohol markers.




Here you can see all 3 base..and the colour  I have used in each picture.
As I wanted to highlight alcohol foil background.. I used minimal decoration as itself with bright colors they were looking very pretty.
Envelope#1-
 Used circle diecut at the base with foam tape ,used Little Birdie flowers and chipboard sentiment.
Envelope#2-
 Here I have used silver cardstock and flowers n chipboard sentiment
Envelope#3-
 Tag#1-
 In this tag base is gold cardstock, pink part is from smooching technique....here for that center mandala design or Rangoli design I have used Little birdie stencil.. through which I have trace the design with gold alcohol marker and filled each part with light and dark shade of alcohol markers..used circle stitch die to cut the circle..and used happy diwali stamped sentiment from my Stash..



Tag#2: I have used smooching technique print..on which I did die cutting using dream cut machine.. highlighted with pearls n die cut sentiment
 Tag#3-same way here tag base is from smooching technique and one more white cs tag at the back ... I decorated using white diec butterfly.. highlighted with black pearl drop,wooden star emblishment and Diwali sentiment.
Hope you have enjoyed as mush as I have enjoyed creating these.... .. .if you have any questions please drop in the comment box..will definitely reply..thank you for stopping by..see you soon with my next post till then happy crafting 
WISHING YOU ALL HAPPY DIWALI AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR in advance.

SUPPLIES USED:
https://itsybitsy.in/collections/lb-markers

https://itsybitsy.in/collections/all/products/alcohol-ink-yupo-paper-white-6-5-x-6-inch-10-sheets
https://itsybitsy.in/collections/all/products/handmade-vintaj-flowers-6pcs
https://itsybitsy.in/collections/all/products/handmade-flower-vincy-candy-mix-9pc
https://itsybitsy.in/collections/all/products/thin-cut-dies-round-die
https://itsybitsy.in/collections/all/products/primed-chipboard-sentimentsthink-positive


Comments

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks whiskey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts