Bold sentiment cards with DCAM chiplets:

Hello crafty friends!
In today's post I am mainly highlighting on  DCAM newly released word /sentiment chiplets .  Its a pack of 6 chiplets both  in black n white Colors....fonts  of these chiplets are so good, just like big sentiment stamps....so I have used that n made three cards..with that I have also
used critter sheets and 3-D stencils  from DCAM.

My first card:
In this card for the base I have used iris cardstock and done stenciling with distress oxides  using DCAM 3-D stencil. Then using square stiched die I have cut that card into 4.25x5.5" . Then fussy cut the selected critter sheets,and decided to used word wishes from chiplets set..
So after doing 3d stenciling,I have arranged everything roughly..and when I was happy with the card layout..I have stuck everything..to give diemension I have used foam tapes in flowers n butterfly.. finally used nova enamel dots in few places..for word best I have used Concordn9 alpha stamp set .then did layering with pink cardstock n then on iris folded cardstock.

My second card:


This card is my favourite..and I love this critter sheet design..it's got watercolor effects on Lotus n leaves..so I decided to give watercolor background..for this I have used distress inks ..I have also used shabby white embossing enamel and ultra thick black embossing enamel..and to give diemension to leaves I have used foam tape in one leaf n bud..stamp sentiment from my stash..and word sending is from DCAM chiplets. Finally did layering with pink n iris folded cardstock.

My 3rd card:



In this card I did stenciling in background using distress inks picked raspberry and peeled paint and spritzs water through stencil....I have used a circle white diecut to highlight my flowers ..used ice candy glitter on that... finally used birthday sentiment chiplets from DCAM n happy stamp from my stash..did layering with black n folded iris cardstock.
Hope you have liked my cards.. thank you for stopping by..see you next time with another inspiration post.
Love n hugs
Daksha

Supplies used












Comments

Popular Posts