Fancy fold cards with DCAM critter sheets

Hello crafty friends!
Today it's my turn to inspire you using our November DT kit...and I have used New critter sheet baby boy and made a baby announcement cards in fancy folds .when I started working with this card I didn't have any idea that this will turn so pretty..as in real it looks so pretty n hand painted look, for this watercolor critter sheets.. I have made one Z fold  box card..and another slider pop-up card..there are many tutorials with various versions on net with sizes.
My first card- Z fold box card:










I have used iris card stock and did cloud distressing on background using cloud cutout and distress oxides and at the bottom part I did hills using another cutouts and bundle sage distress oxides....for cloud n hill cutout I have used DCAM dies ( see pictures)


Then I fussy cut all images from critter sheets and roughly arranged on my card on required placed..and when I was happy with the layouts,then  finally using glue n foam tapes I have stuck the images on my card base..
Then using glossy accent and ice candy glitter ,highlighted few places..you can see in picture
For grass I have used punch boarder on iris card stock and distress it with same 3 distress oxides..for distressing BG,and all I have used similar tone of Colors as my critter sheets..and that's giving nice painted look to my card🙂

My second card- slider pop-up card:






In this card more or less everything is similar..same distress oxides n cloud background.. fussy cutting of critter sheets n using images on required placed with glue n foam tape..here I have used two more stamped sentiments and used pearl rhinestone for emblisments.

SUPPLIES USED:
# iris card stock ,distress oxides from my stash
#baby boy critter sheets

# ice candy glitter



# dcam dies

Comments

Popular Posts