MDF pen/pencil stand - DT Daksha

Hello! crafty friends,
As you all know this month we are promoting projects on Burlap ribbons...so for today's post I have made a MDF pen / pencil stand...where I have used Nakshathra designz  burlap ribbon...,priceless treasures ..the childhood memories  pattern papers    and images from that same pattern paper to decorate my pen /pencil stand.





* Firstly I  have prepared MDf stand by scrubbing with sand paper and gave two coats of black gesso.
*then took pattern paper according to the size of four side of the stand  and stuck them with modge podge.
* Used Red burlap ribbon at the bottom part of the stand with hot glue.
* images I fussy cut from the same paper pack and stuck on the  black card stock and I did fussy cutting again leaving little black boarder.
* Finally decorated using foam dots, black rhinestone lace and a stamped sentiment.
Hope you like my project...see you soon with my next project....thank you.
Love n Hugs
DAKSHA

 Supplies used:

Burlap ribbon
priceless treasure -paper pack



All Nakshathra Designz stuff available at 
www.craftsneed.com
www.zibicz.com

Comments

Popular Posts