CrafTreat baby girl album

Hello friends!
This is my guest designing post for CrafTreat ..using cute cuddly baby girl paper pack by CrafTreat..thank you Priya Shivraj for sending this..n keeping patience with me as it took bit a long time..as I wasn't well.. anyway let's talk about this album
...it's a 9"x9" album which can fit more then 130 ..6"x4" size pictures..and this album covers baby's first year.. memories...
I made this album very practical..as I wanted to fit 6"x4" size pictures and that also more pictures.. with lot of space for journaling..n wanted very neat  n clean look. It got 6 double sided pages with flips n folds and six pockets .. to fit big size pictures or journaling..
Let me talk about this papers..as I really love this paper pack..it covers baby's 12 months with all image details for each months with lots of extra images which we can use to decorate our album. I love this album n paper pack so much that I have already bought baby boy pack to make one album for baby boy.
Here is the pictorial view of my album..




















thank you for stopping by...love n hugs 
Daksha
                                   
      

Comments

  1. Hii Daksha
    Your album is fabulous. Thanx for sharing :)
    I am on my way doing album for my little girl...can you please let me know what should be the gsm of base paper??
    currently I have 148gsm paper..is that fine??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi..Anitha.. thank you for liking my album
      For GSM for album..I prefer 220 to 270 for binding ,spin and pages of my album..148gsm very less for album making..as you need to flip n fold many times ..you need to use thick GSM papers.. thank you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts