Decoupage gift box with gold distressing and stenciling.

Hello crafty friends!
Today  I am sharing a beautiful decoupage gift box ..which you can uses as gaddi box, jewellery gift box, n can  use as chocolate gift box..also.. means ideal size for gift purpose.. though I will suggest to select your prints as per your requirements...😊 Here I have selected a peacock print..I must say very pretty design and quality of paper is perfect for decoupage work...so here is my complete project pictures...

Step by step instructions:

Step-1:first selected this white box..which was already gessoed..so I selected the print area which was perfect for this box and using Itsy bitsy decoupage glue I adhered the paper on the box.

Step-2: after it dried using sand paper cut from the edges.
Step-3: I have used matching color chalk paints inside out... To get the similar shade I have used two shades of chalk paints .
Step-4: here on the bottom part and on lid to give contrast I have used darker shades mixing two chalk paints..blue n green..n to give texture effects used texture tool.(mixed color n retarder) . On lid part did some light stenciling work on left side with same mix colors..

To highlight the lid edges I have use metallic gold paint..did dry brushing of metallic gold inside base of the box .. little bit of stenciling work inside of the lid part with same mix colors. On top part again on the stencil work I did highlights with metallic gold using same stencil..n believe me it's looking amazing.. difficult to capture in picture
SUPPLIES USED:


Thank you for stopping by, hope you have liked my project, do try as the store has amazing new collections of these Filament decoupage papers...and please don't forget to share your projects.
Love & Hugs
Daksha


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts