'Create your own Happiness' sewing Machine gift box.

Hello crafty friends!
Today I am sharing a beautiful and one of my favourite project..which I was planning from long time...but as template and all required for this project.. and due to covid  I was unable to takeout the print... finally decided to do it free hand..and I am super happy with the result...
Similar kind of project I saw on Pinterest so I took inspiration but total template and designing is mine..as I did free hand template and then step by step designing of this gift box...for this project I have used newly released little Birdie paper pack' celebrate life'.... really love these paper designs n quality.💕
So here is my project: 
SEWING MACHINE GIFT BOX: 







Here first I have designed the template and then made front n back of sewing machine as per template and inbetween used two drawer boxes for support and complete the design.. decorated using pattern papers, handmade flowers,lace, metal emblishments, pearls,MDF chipboards etc.
Inside these two drawers we can keep any gifts .like chocolates,or bookmarks or mini album too.... for more details please check this walk through video.








SUPPLIES USED:
#270 gsm cream cardstock from my stash.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts