Photo frame with decoupage techniques.

Hello friends
Today I am here with my DT post...and my project is a beautiful photo frame with decoupage techniques...like stripped background and 3D volume decoupage on pinewood photo frame from the store.
For these project I have used newly launched chalk paints and decoupage papers from the store. Here is my project with all details..
 Here you can see my collection of new chalk paints and photo frame.
 Here you can see the design I have used for my project.
 First I marked with a pencil leaving equal distance from both the sides of the heart window.
 Then applied a coat of white chalk paint using sponge.

Then I have used washi tape on the pencil marked line to cover the left side and applied rose pink chalk paint on the left side using sponge.
 Then after proper drying I have also used washi tape in alternate way on pink chalk paint area and applied wine color chalk paint in between areas...see picture below.
 Then dry properly..you can use hair dryer also to speed up the process.
 Once it dry we can remove washi tapes..leaving the last one..as we still have to work on the right white area...and now you can see beautiful stripped background clearly on the left side of the frame.

 Then did fussy cutting of the selected design from the decoupage prints.

 Now before sticking my image I did little background painting with green, yellow brown chalk paints.
 Then applied decoupage images using decoupage glue.
Here you can see lovely decoupage work on right with background done with little shading work.
 Then I have used 2 step crackle medium on the decoupage area
Here you can see beautiful crackle effect. Then used metallic gold wax on the crackled area.

 Then removing washi tape I did black lines with permanent marker.
 Then used sticker n sentiment chipboard emblishments
 I liked the decoupaged work on the left but I really wanted to highlight the area more so I did volume decoupage using sospeso sheet and same image from decoupage print.

 After doing  volume decoupage on the fussy cut images.
 Then using hot glue gun applied the design on the same places. To decorate it more used sticker sentiment and MDF sentiment chippies from the store. Finally gave a coat of matt varnish.
Here is the final look of my project. Hope you have liked it as much as I enjoyed making it.
Thank u for stopping by, see you soon with another project till then stay healthy and keep crafting 😁
Love &hugs
Daksha
Supplies used:





https://itsybitsy.in/collections/all/products/decoupage-paper-a4size-4sheets-pretty
https://itsybitsy.in/collections/all/products/dual-tip-alcohol-marker-black-1pc




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts