Baby girl explosion box mini album

Hello friends
As you all know we at itsybitsy blog have pour art ( fluid pour) challenge for this month..and our DTs are doing amazing works to inspire you all..and as I am also suppose to do the same...but then I got some little injury in my left thumb and I took that very lightly and didn't go for checkup..and now it's aggravated..n now I have bandage n not have to lift any heavy thing for a week or so...means less movement as much as possible...so for this post I am not doing pour painting... ( though my base  n all ready so be ready for the next post). and for my next post I have made a cute little baby girl explosion box mini album  so sharing that first ..hope you all like that..so here we go..









For this project pictures will not do justice so I have a video where you can see each folds n flaps with details..so check this




This is a 4"X 4" explosion box mini album and here are the measurements
We need 3 pieces of cardstock in 270 or more GSM..
One cardstock you need 12"x 12" scored at 4" ,8" on both sides... For pockets cut according to pic..thick marked lines shows where you have to cut.
For the lid of the box we need
61/8"X 61/8' cardstock scored 1" all around



Here in pictures you can see front n back pattern papers which I have used.

For second box which goes inside for that we need 10.5"X 10.5" scored at 3.5",7" on both sides. And for lid we need 55/8"X 55/8" cardstock scored at 1" on all four sides to make lid.
Same way we have to make as 12"X 12" one..only it's little smaller n will fit inside 4"X 4"
Third box with small wooden baby cradle
We need  4.75"X 4.75" for the base box and scored at 0.75" on all 4 sides.and cut n make box base.
For the lid we need 47/8"X 47/8" cardstock scored at 0.75" on all 4 sides..and cut n join to make a lid.
For baby cradle I painted it with pink chalk paint..
Finally the whole project decorated using Itsy Bitsy stickers, emblishments,flowers ,pearl string etc..


Supplies used:



https://itsybitsy.in/collections/cards-scrapbooking/products/craft-punch-circle-1-5in-3-8cm-1pc
https://itsybitsy.in/collections/cards-scrapbooking/products/card-stock-12x12-inch-fleece-white
https://itsybitsy.in/collections/all/products/home-decor-chalk-paint450mlpink-ballet





Comments

Popular Posts