Gelli print art -DT Daksha

Hello! crafty friends,
This is my first DT project for 'CRAFT STUDIO' by Foram-Dinesh shah.
I got gelli art plates in my DT kit with some folkart colors.. .it was first time for me to play will gelli plate so I did lots of net surfing n watched lots of video on tips n techniques ...and created few projects .as it was asked by craft studio to keep gelli print as main focal point ...so created project with most effect with gelli prints ..here I am

 Art journal:


#1.I got the gelli prints using gelli plate ,folk art acrylic colors and peekaboo stencil.
#2.Then using this Gelli print I have covered the Journal front cover,on sides I have used lace and pearls. In middle I have used one print as fish tail banner,which I have distress with vintage photo distress ink..then stamped word stamps from Tim holtz ' Flights of Fancy' stamp set.
#3. Used Tim Holtz's 'Bird crazy' stamp set for birds and 'Tim holtz's 'Crazy things' stamp set for brushes,pencil stamp. For coloring my stamp images I have used Zig real brush water colors.
#4. For YOU sentiment I have used Simon says stamp set.
#5. Finally used some metal embellishments and used glossy accent on eyes of each bird and glitter rock candy on YOU metal embellishment

Envelopes:


 I have used gelli prints and MS border punches to give punch edge border. Used flower stamped images which I have colored with distress markers and fussy cut. Stamped small sentiment and finally used gold leafing pen to give gold border all around. On flower I have used glossy accent and glitter rock candy to highlight it.
Supplies used : gelli plate, stencil, acrylic colors, MS punch, stamps, glossy accent, rock candy, gold leafing pen, double sided foam tape, Black versafine ink.

Cards :




In my cards I have used gelli prints flower stamped images with little touch in backgrounds.
In the 1st card I did stencil background with gold water color splatters, used enamel dots and sentiment.
In the 2nd card I did scoring in 3/4 side of the card using score board and in 1/4 side I have used gelli print paper with 1/4" black paper strip, did black water color splatters and sentiment.
In the 3rd card I have used distress oxide background with some water effect, used double stitched rectangle die cut window and sentiment with enamel dots.
For gelli print flowers :
I have stamped flower images on gelli print paper with Versamark and used black/gold embossing powder and heat embossed. Then did fussy cutting and used that flowers in my cards using  foam dots.
Backgrounds I have kept minimal to highlight gelli prints flowers and butterfly.

8"x 8" Layout :  


Here I have used gelli prints size 4"X8" which I have stuck on 8"X8" black chipboard. In the middle joining part I have covered that part with a beautiful lace. Decorated with Vintage picture, diecuts, heartfelt daisy flowers, leaves, swirls, butterflies, I have used glitter rock candy with glossy accent and finally used pearls.
For gelli prints :
#1. First I got gelli prints using distress oxides and stencils on that I did little stamping using 2nd generation stamping with black Versafine ink.
#2. Then I played with multiple stencils and distress oxides on my first print.
#3. Did enamel white and black circle using circular lids from bottles and all.
#4. Finally highlighted few places with white gel pen.

Note Pads:



For the notepads I have used 400 gsm black cardstock for the cover and then layered it with kraft card stock and gelli print papers.
For gelli printing...I have used Gelli plate,Acrylic colors,stencil, Comb and circle net stencil provided with GELLI ART package...to get that wave effect and circles in few places.

For 1st note pad I have used MFT stamp image from - 'BIRTHDAY BEARS' and for shaker elements used square double stitched die cuts ,foam square diects in same size ,acetate sheet and few sequins.
Used glossy accent on ballons and cake 
Finally used stamped sentiments and decorated with pearl buttons n enamel dots.
For 2nd Note pad - I have used Penny black stamp image , Which I have colored with Zig water colors. Used glossy accent and glitter rock candy on four little hearts.
For shaker elements- I have used double stitched circle die cut and white foam die cuts in same size ,acetate sheet and few DMC sequins.
Finally added a stamp sentiment , small metal charm and highlighted with white gel pen.
Thats all for today ..I know its a long post and hope you are still here with me..thanks for stopping by..if you liked my effort please do comment.
Love n hugs
Daksha.

Comments

Popular Posts