Mini album in matchbox size:Using Prima Rondelle Patteren paper.

Hello! crafty friends...

last few weeks I was busy doing stamping n distressing ...now I have few colloction of stamped images....which are waiting to be used.:).Today I want to share with you all a cute mini album in matchbox style...I got inspired from net. Infact I liked it so much that I made two...In one I have used Prima RONDELLE  patteren paper and in 2nd one I have used Graphic45's french country pattern paper.So here are my pictures of matchbox  mini album...with Prima Rondelle paper stack.








                              Mini album with 6 pages ,front n back total 12 pages.....
                                                                     left side view
                                                                      right side view
top view

video I will definitely going to put...in sometime..till then you enjoy pictures..thank you .LOVEDAKSHA POPAT.

Comments

  1. Wow !! what an amazing idea to create this mini matchbox album and I so love the way you have colored your image and the beautiful embellishing ..awesome work Daksha !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Daksha this is awesome. I am a new follower and will be back visiting to see more of your gorgeous creations.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts