Challenge # 4 'Anything goes with washi n stamps':

Hello! friends
Today its my turn to show you all some inspirational  work with washi tapes n stamps.For this month we all DTs have decided to give 2 projects......So here I am with my two projects....hope my work  inspires you all and please try to participate as this month challenge is very easy and interesting...

My first project:

Diary cover:

I have covered my diary's front and back with black card stock(u can take white also).Then on front side I applied washi tapes vertically.Once its done....then I decorated it with Prima mixed media doll stamp...which I did using different pattern paper fussy cutting.For flowers I have used HERO ART blossoms..and sentiments from Timhaltz's Visual Artistry-.....As it is a front cover and going to be use regularly...I have not used too much 3D elements...only pearl s and lace



Supplies used:

# stamps-Prima mixed media dolls
   Flowers- Hero art blossoms
    Sentiments from TimHoltzs visual artistry-curious possibility
    Butterfly from JustRite- winged vintage label two n three
# pearl stickers /lace from my stash
# Distress ink used-Mustard seeds/spiced marmalade/picked raspberry/peacock green
# Versafine black Ink pad used for stamping
dies  from spellbinders

 NOW.....

My second project:

MDF  Letter initial ' S ' :

For second project I have done MDF letter "S"...for my daughter's room ,which she is going to hang on her room's  door....( her name is SWARA.)....P.S...:) I am also working on letter "D"..for my son..DHRUV...(as he feels I always do for Swara..:)...
Now back to MDF project ....first same way as diary ..I covered whole letter with colorful washi tapes...(must tell u that this part was little tricky as it is not straight ).Then I made small photo frame from stamp image ( stamp details are there).....to put my daughter's picture.Then I decorated with stamped flowers and leaves .To color my stamped images ,flowers and leaves I have used distress ink pads..For embellishments  I have used wooden buttons,pearls..etc,..




Supplies used:

# washi tapes- from Kraftzone
# Stamps-Flowers from Heartfelt creations-Posy Patch flowers
Photo frame-from Kaisercraft Violet crush clear stamp
Leaves  from heartfelt creations
# Distress ink used-Mustard seeds/spiced marmalade/picked raspberry/peacock green
# Versafine black Ink pad used for stamping
# Wooden buttons/pearl stickers from my stash

ALL SUPPLIES USED ARE AVAILABLE  AT  KRAFTZONE ONLINE STORE

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts