Gift in style-money envelope clutch bag

Hello everyone!
Today's my projects is simple & sweet... I have made a stylish money envelope clutch bag...size is 4"x 8" & 2" depth inside space.
papers used are Butterfly Medley papers.. I really love the flower pattern of this paper, so try to use this as main focal point in my project.. I have used lilac pearl cardstock to make the clutch bag, than layered with design paper. On design paper I have given second fussy cutting layer of same flowers and stuck on the same place with little dimention. These fussy cut flowers are slightly embossed and edges are distressed with Matching distress ink ..same with few fussy cut leaves too... Top flap or closer flaps for the bag got 2 magnets and in front flap used Heartfelt Regal boarders die cuts in white and golden mirror cardstock... layered together in little shadow style.




Walk through video:
 




Supplies used:

• lilac pearl cardstock from my Stash

• Heartfelt Creations Butterfly Medley papers

• Heartfelt creations-Regal Boarders and pocket dies 

• DCAM boarder die

•Seesdless preserves distress ink.

• Heartfelt creations happy Birthday

 dies 

• crystal clear glitter


Comments

Popular Posts